Sunday 20 September 2015

Blog Reflection

 
 
Something that I accomplished this term was being a good leader.

 
The nicest thing someone has done for me is my friends have been supportive.

 
The most challenging part of the term was Maths but I have improved

 
My favourite place in the classroom or school is Mahutonga because that is my base space.

 
Something I did to help my classmates was worked together to help them out.

 
Something that was hard at the beginning of the year, but is easy now is sharing ideas and being confident

 
I have made my biggest improvements in Maori speaking

 
My favourite part of the school day is Writing because i can really express myself

 
Something I taught my teacher or classmates is I taught my friend Tak how to say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

 
The best piece of writing I have done this year is because The trouble with mum because it’s funny and it has good words.

 
The best book I have read this year is Henry VII because it’s funny



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment